Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that the submission is original, previously not published elsewhere, and/or not under consideration for publication by any other journal (any exceptions should be explained in the Comments to journal editors).
- I confirm that the manuscript is submitted in a “MS Word” document format (e.g., .doc, .docx, .rtf, etc.).
- I understand that should the manuscript be accepted for publication and I decide to proceed with publishing it, I will be required to pay an Article Publication Fee of 109 GBP. This fee covers the costs of publishing up to 8 pages in PDF format.
- I reviewed and understood the specific submission guidelines provided by the journal.
- I carefully reviewed the entire manuscript for grammatical errors, typos, and clarity.
- I reviewed the abstract to ensure it accurately summarizes the key findings and contributions.
- I confirm that relevant keywords are included for proper indexing and searchability.
- I correctly labeled, referenced, and formatted all figures and tables.
- I verify that the data presented in figures and tables match the content in the text.
- I confirm that tables are editable and not screenshots. Each table contains a brief caption of no more than one sentence placed above the table.
- I understand that visual materials (e.g., figures and photographs) must be sent as Bitmap images (e.g., .PNG, .JPEG, .TIFF, .GIF, etc.) with a resolution of 300 dpi at least. Each figure contains a brief caption of no more than one sentence placed under the figure. If required, a legend for charts and graphs is added to the figure or in the figure caption.
- I confirm that the numerical equations and tables in the manuscript are submitted in MS Word (.DOCX) and not as images.
- I correctly formatted all in-text citations according to the Vancouver citation style.
- I confirm that every citation in the text corresponds to a complete and accurate entry in the references section.
- I confirm that I submitted a single document including the tables and figures.
- I confirm that the manuscript is organized logically and coherently, with the help of correctly formatted headings and subheadings.
- You may find detailed information about submission requirements including bibliographic requirements from: Author Guidelines.
Authors have the scientific and legal responsibility for the manuscripts. All published works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. It means that authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to copy and redistribute the material of published works in any medium or format. Also, they have the right to use all or part of the article in their future works (e.g., lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks), remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
EJ-GEO is dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and EJ-GEO does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors submitting articles to EJ-GEO affirm that manuscript contents are original. Furthermore, they warrant that their article has neither been published elsewhere nor is it under review for publication anywhere