Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be original, previously not published elsewhere, and/or not under consideration for publication by any other journal (any exceptions should be explained in the Comments to journal editors).
- Manuscripts must be sent in a format of “Word” document (e.g., .doc, .docx, .rtf, etc.).
- If the manuscript is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay Article Publication Fee (109 GBP) to cover publication costs up to 8 pages in PDF format.
- Visual materials (e.g., figures and photographs) must be sent as Bitmap images (e.g., .JPEG, .TIFF, .GIF, etc.) with a resolution of 300 dpi at least. Each figure must contain a brief caption of no more than one sentence placed under the figure. If required, a legend to charts and graphs should be added to the figure or in the figure caption.
- Each table must contain a brief caption of no more than one sentence placed above the table. The legend and annotation should be placed below the table. Annotation may be used to explain abbreviations, footnotes, etc. All Tables submitted must be cell-based, editable and short. Avoid using color shades in the Table. The usage of special characters such as asterisks must be denoted below with the text explaining the denotation. Do not use any hyperlinked text in the tables.
- It is important that numerical equations and tables in the manuscript are submitted in Word (.doc), Excel (.xls), or PPT formats only, not as images.
- You may find detailed information about submission requirements including bibliographic requirements from: Author Guidelines.
Authors have the scientific and legal responsibility for the manuscripts. All published works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. It means that authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to copy and redistribute the material of published works in any medium or format. Also, they have the right to use all or part of the article in their future works (e.g., lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks), remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
EJ-GEO is dedicated to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions. The prevention of publication malpractice is one of the important responsibilities of the editorial board. Any kind of unethical behavior is not acceptable, and EJ-GEO does not tolerate plagiarism in any form. Authors submitting articles to EJ-GEO affirm that manuscript contents are original. Furthermore, they warrant that their article has neither been published elsewhere nor is it under review for publication anywhere