About the Journal
European Journal of Environment and Earth Sciences (EJ-GEO) is a peer-reviewed international journal published by European Open Science bimonthly. The journal publishes full-length state-of-the-art research papers, reviews, and case studies in all areas related to Environment and Earth Sciences.
All submitted articles:
- - must be original
- - must be previously unpublished research results
- - must be experimental or theoretical
- - and will be peer-reviewed
- - may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
New Author Fees for submissions starting from 1st September 2023
The journal charges the following author fees:
- - Article Publication Fee: 109.00 GBP .
- - The fee for publishing an article covers up to 8 pages in PDF format. If the article extends beyond 8 pages, the journal will charge an additional 10 GBP for each extra page.
NOTE : Authors are not required to format their articles to match the journal's template since the publisher will provide this service. However, authors are responsible for providing high-quality figures (300 dpi), numerical equations (typed out, not as images), table/figure captions, keywords, author affiliations and ORCID IDs. For more information read more about AUTHOR GUIDELINES.
DISCOUNT SCHEMA :
Authors are subject to a 10% discount for their recurring publication within 5 months after the date of their first publication.
The content of the journal is indexed in CrossRef and assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This means that all of our references are made available and citations can be tracked by the publishing community with a DOI number.
In addition, this journal is indexed in Google Scholar, ROAD, SCILIT, WorldCat, ScienceOpen.
Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism
This journal has a policy of “Zero Tolerance on Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com). All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Focus and Scope
European Journal of Environment and Earth Sciences (EJ-GEO) is a high quality, open access, international, peer-reviewed online journal which aims to bi-monthly publish full-length original research papers, reviews, case studies related to all areas of Environment and Earth Sciences such as :
- - Atmospheric Science
- - Bio geoscience
- - Cryospheric Sciences
- - Earth and Planetary Materials
- - Environmental Informatics
- - Geochemistry
- - Geohazards and Georisks
- - Geomagnetism and Paleomagnetism
- - Hydrosphere
- - Interdisciplinary Climate Studies
- - Marine Biogeochemistry
- - Microbiological Chemistry and Geomicrobiology
- - Paleontology
- - Petrology
- - Quaternary Science, Geomorphology and Paleoenvironment
- - Soil Processes
- - Structural Geology and Tectonics
- - Terrestrial Microbiology
- - Marine Geoscience
- - Earthquakes and Seismologyconventional energy
- - Energy policy
- - Energy and sustainable development
- - Energy conversion, conservation, and management
- - Environmental education and training
- - Ecosystem research
- - Waste disposal
- - Evaluation and management of environmental risk and safety
- - Environment and sustainable development
- - Geophysics
- - Geochemistry
- - Mineralogy
- - Petrology
- - Volcanology
- - Sedimentology
- - Paleontology
- - Hydrology
- - Glaciology
- - Tectonics
- - Geomorphology
- - Environmental geology
- - Engineering geology
- - Geological hazards
- - Atmospheric and marine science
- - Planetary sciences
The process of reviewing is considered critical to establishing a reliable body of research and knowledge. The review process aims to make authors meet the standards of their discipline and of science in general.
We use a double-blind system for peer-reviewing; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous to each other. The paper will be peer-reviewed by two or three experts; one is an editorial staff and the other two are external reviewers.
The editor will pass the manuscripts that are accepted for publication to a publisher who will be responsible for organizing the editorial services and online printing of the publication.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available after publication on the EJGEO website to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
EJMED has a policy of Zero Tolerance for Plagiarism. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (iThenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by plagiarism prevention software before being sent to reviewers.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Manuscript Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Authors can withdraw their manuscripts at any stage of submission, peer-reviewing, and copyediting procedures. However, withdrawals once the copyediting process starts are not subject to a refund of the Article Processing Fee.